PH.D. student School of Mathematics Sciences Peking University Mentor: Prof Zaiwen Wen
- Large Scale Computational Optimization;
- Semidefinite Programming;
- Semi-smooth Newton Method;
- Stochastic Analysis in Convex and Non-convex Optimization;
- Deep Learning;
- Reinforcement Learning;
- Computational Chemistry.
- PH.D. candidate, 2016-now, Advisor: Prof Zaiwen Wen, Computational and Mathematical Engineering, Peking University;
- Double Bachelor of Economics, 2013-2016, National School of Development, Peking University;
- Bachelor of Mathematics, 2012-2016, Advisor: Prof. Zaiwen Wen, School of Mathematic Sciences, Peking University.